A message from Mark Mazzeo, Director Food & Beverage, Lime Rock Park
The Promise from Lime Rock Park Catering
Lime Rock Catering is an in-house, full service catering department. We serve Lime Rock’s chalets, café concessions, race team crews and their guests, the Midway and corporate-sponsored special events.
We are committed to all of the following:
• Ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service
• Maintain clean, comfortable and well maintained premises for our guests and staff
• Provide nutritious, well-prepared meals – at a fair price – using only quality ingredients
• Ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve
• Last but not least, thank each guest for the opportunity to serve them
When we do all of the above, all of the time, we are not only assured of a fair profit, we’ve also contributed to the community we serve.
We provide a wide range of menus, styles and locations to help you find the perfect option.
Catering and hospitality clients are subject to the following:
• Event Coordination Services are provided for all hospitality clients
• 6.35% Connecticut Sales Tax & 7.35% CT Meals Tax applies
• 20% Service Charge for all food & beverage orders
• $75.00 Bar Service Charge will be added to all functions that require alcoholic beverage services
• On-site events include a selection of high quality paper or plastic products, silverware, glassware, etc.
• China/glassware is available for an additional fee. On-site events that require linen will be charged accordingly for a nominal fee
• All menu pricing is subject to market price fluctuations. This does not happen often. In the odd chance that an item has changed price, you will be offered a substitution choice or an increase in price
• A guest-count guarantee must be provided 72 hours prior to your function date. Sorry, no exceptions
• Within 72 hours of your function, guest-count reductions are not allowed; guest-count increases will be given consideration
• Beer, wine and spirits are available, with no minimum bar bill required
• In accordance with Connecticut law, alcoholic beverages brought in from the outside are prohibited within designated Hospitality Areas of Lime Rock Park. All food and beverage consumed within Lime Rock Park Hospitality venues must be purchased through Lime Rock Park Catering. Catered food prepared at Lime Rock Park is not allowed to leave the premises.
Lime Rock Catering's goal to is to exceed your expectations.
We want to be your partner for success!